Day 2- Trapped

     Day 2 has been nuts.  Last night I decided to name my sick butterfly Lucy.  She still has trouble eating, but she's getting better at it.  I have her perched on my window screen for fresh air.  She really seems to like it.  

    I have been out the past 3 hours getting a Covid Test.  Currently I'm confined to my room, and the results will be back to me in 2-3 days. But for now Lucy and I are sick buddies.  She will be my constant companion and I hope we both make it.

For the rest of today, I will be trying to get the rest of my homework done as it is due today.  I'm just happy I don't have to wake up early for work until I get a neg test result.  Thats fine because I was on for two weeks straight.  I'm getting some well needed rest. 


She's hungry again and, I'm gonna feed her. See you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4- Domestic

First Egg of the Season